Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Featured Designer of the Week: R.I.O.T Accessories

Brand: R.I.O.T Accessories. 


Co-Founders: Noelle Jones & Brittany Epps
Howard University Students
Whats the meaning of R.I.O.T? : Rare Innate Organic [Things] 

When did it start?: We came up with the idea for R.I.O.T  about a year ago, and the accessories in May 2012. The R.I.O.T Bracelets are just one part of the many accessories we will offer in our online boutique, which is coming soon. We started R.I.O.T because our business is a creative entity--fashion being a huge part of our ultimate vision for the brand. When people think of a R.I.O.T they think of an uprising, something drawing attention, something eye catching and thought provoking, we want our accessories line to be all of that and more. 

R.I.O.T as a brand, is cooking in the oven. The website will be up soon, giving way to all things creative! Get excited!

Noelle Jones is a Senior, Print Journalism major at Howard University. Aside from pursuing a career in journalism and making jewelry this arts enthusiast enjoys traveling, photography, graphic design, reading, and discovering new talent. : )

Extra Dibs: We create specialty bracelets for businesses, brands, schools, fraternities, sororities, and special occasions. We can also personalize your bracelet and meet most special request. 

For vending request/opportunities email: info@riot-online.com
For general orders email: noellejones@riot-online.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...