Thursday, December 1, 2011

STYLIST SPOTLIGHT: Candace Hawk

STYLIST SPOTLIGHT: Candace Hawk
I Heart Hair loves to showcase other talented men and women in the fashion industry who are making huge moves. Check out our featured stylist and some of the things she HEARTS!

Name: Candace Hawk – Nail Technician 

What all do you do?: I am a Nail Technician, and I also do facial and body waxing.

How long have you been in the beauty/fashion industry?: I've been in the beauty industry for 8yrs, it is the only profession I've ever had!

What is your hair regimen?: As for my hair, I wear a full weave most of the time, I try to wash and condition it weekly just like I would my own hair
As for my nails, I wear a gel polish. It’s a no chip manicure that comes in assorted colors- I love it!

What are some of your favorite products?: I use argon oil in my Hair for shine and moisture that doesn't weigh my hair down, and Harmony Gellish Gel polish for my nails.

What Do You Heart?: I heart of course my family, I heart everything about the beauty industry! Your image is the first impression, so just know that I LIVE for BIG hair HIGH heels and a glossy lip! #beautyqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...