Friday, September 2, 2011

STYLIST SPOTLIGHT: Mia "MiMi" Johnson

I Heart Hair loves to showcase other talented men and women in the fashion industry who are making huge moves. Check out our featured stylist and some of the things she HEARTS!

Name: Mia “MiMi” Johnson
What all do you do?: Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger, and owner of P3 Lab, LLC
How long have you been in the beauty/fashion industry?: I’ve always had a love for beauty and fashion, but my journey officially started in 2006.
What is your hair regimen?: I am never tied down to 1 style! Sometimes I rock my natural curls, sometimes I add in fun tracks, and others I’m blown straight! Regardless of the style, I’m in love with my silk scarf that I tied my hair in and sleep with. I also have really thick, coarse hair so I have to make sure it stays conditioned and hydrated. I sometimes get my hair steamed as well. My style right is sleeping and working in pin curls then letting them drop at night for luxurious curls. 
What are some of your favorite products?: Olive oil, redkin smooth down serum, tigi hairstick, aussi 3 min miracle deep conditioner
What Do You Heart?: I HEART a lot of things but makeup and shoes are high on the list!!  I heart women entrepreneurs who are living out their dreams and supporting one another to make it happen. That is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...