Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What did you say…Bob!

Dear Hair Lovers what can I say…I personal love me some Bob. Bob never fails me and I’ll love Bob all year long if treated right!

The Bob I’m talking about is my hair style the Bob. It’s just a classic style if it is done right. It all starts with the cut for me. Figuring out if I need angles, dimension, or more definition is the first thing I discuss when talking to my hair stylist. Then the length, the closure and finally the COLOR! I’m always inspired by looking in the most cutting edge hair magazines.

Since I’m a lover of hair extensions, I have to factor in the texture of the hair that I wanted to achieve the perfect Bob. In the Spring and Summer months it’s usually a wavy Indian Remy that I can wear both straight and wavy in between salon visits as well as when I’m at the beach. During the Fall and Winter months I gravitate towards a straight Indian Remy it is easy to maintain on my own and holds up well during the colder months.

So to get to the right Bob this Summer, see pictures below, my stylist and I decided to go for a long Bob layered cut at a 45 degree angle with a dramatic drop in the front and a bang closure. If you haven’t tried a closure for a full sew in, it is the business and a great way to achieve a more natural look with hair extensions. I wanted the color to be rich and decided I would have her lift my natural brown hair extensions to a deep red that I totally HEART!

My Bob came out fun, flirty, red and ready for the long hot Summer months.

Until the next blog,
Loving Hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...